Thursday, February 10, 2011

Health Concern

 I thought that once I had Chasity all the health stuff was done and over. My hands had started going numb at the end of my pregnancy and my right hand still is doing it when I sleep or if  I hold something a certain way. I had to stop breastfeeding at two weeks because my production was all but nothing, yet my body still wants to leak.  I started having headaches a few weeks ago and thought they might be from my blood pressure. Well, my blood pressure has been fine and the headaches have not gone away. I guess I am using the word headache kind of freely here. The pain I am having in my head is more like sharp stabbing pains. There is not any headache medicine that I have found that helps. When the pain is not so bad there is pressure. I have been getting dizzy a lot and when I go from sitting to standing there is a major pressure shift takes place. All of this stuff I would almost write off and say my hormones are just out of whack and not think as much about it. However, yesterday I noticed that one side of my mouth is not completely right. My smile is different because one side does not move as much as it should and when I open my mouth all the way or if I start laughing and try to talk I notice a difference in my mouth and how my lips move. This--got my attention. I don't know what is going on. I have my post partum follow up appointment in the morning. I am going to let my Dr know what is going on and see where we will go from there. All I can do is pray and trust that God has me in his hands and know that by the stripes of Jesus I was healed. Was is a great word- cause that means it is already done. I praise my God for being all sufficient! I know that I trust Him and I know that He loves me! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment