Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Strep

So Kathryn told me this weekend a couple of times that her throat was sore.  I looked in it and did not really see anything going on. By Sunday night she started telling me it was sore a lot. When I looked I could tell that the back was swollen. That night she went to sleep and when I went to lay Sara Grace down, Kathryn was miserable. She was sleeping but I could see the pain on her face. I gave her a dose of medicine and decided to let her stay at home Monday. I called the doctor and they wanted to see her. Turns out she has strep! So Antibiotics were started and Tuesday morning she woke me up telling me her strep was all gone that her throat was all better! So funny. I am so thankful we went to the doctor when we did so that she did not have to go through all the other pains and symptoms that can go along with strep! So she got her a four day weekend and is back to the daily grind of first grade today!

No comments:

Post a Comment