Monday, January 31, 2011

Looking for Accountability

Ok. Here we go. It has been three weeks and three days since I had our little Chasity and it is time for this momma to start working out. Slowly of course but I got to start somewhere. I started the morning with three simple exercises. Shake weight for the arms, 100 crunches, and 50 squats. That is what I will stick with for a little while. Having been pregnant for the past three years with only limited time in between and the bed rest of this last pregnancy I am not up for much more than that right this minute. We are looking to join the Y here soon. But I need somebody anybody to please help hold me accountable. Ask me if I am still working out and get on me if I am not. I have a fairly large weight loss goal and it is going to take all of the support I can get. I want and need to lose about 120 pounds! That is a crazy number but I know I can do it. I know it won't be over night as well. I ma in this for the long haul. Anybody who wants to ask me now and again to help keep me going I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment