Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A week and a half of updates

We have been home for a week and a half now and it has been a busy and wonderful week and a half. It snowed like crazy last Monday and thankfully we were home for that. Then we had to have blood work done on Chasity to check her jaundice levels. They were ok. Then we had to take all the kids into the Dr last Thursday to have checkups. Everyone is doing well! Kathryn is having continued success on her medicine. Samuel continues to be our "little man" he is so tiny. Healthy and well proportioned but little none the less. Sara Grace is still our chunky monkey. She out weighs Samuel, all be it only by 6 ounces but she is just one and he is two. And Chasity had already come up from her birth weight. The next day Samuel and Sara started in with either a cold or allergies, nothing major just some snotty noses and coughs that sounded horrible but thankfully nothing major there. Chasity then got snotty but not the same way. It was just typical newborn nose trying to adjust to all of the new smells around her. She is starting to get better but it will take time for her body to get used to all of its surroundings. Chris was off until 2 days ago when that horrible four letter word of work reared its ugly head. Oh well, I guess you gotta work. Anywho, he is off on his seven starting Friday so that will be great. Sara Grace is finally sleeping through the night so now I am getting more sleep but still am so tired. It is all good though. I love my babies!!!! I have some pictures I ordered from the hospital on the way and my friend Tracy took some pictures that I can't wait to see! I have to find a baby book now for our little girl. Everywhere I have gone they have been sold out or have stopped selling them. Go figure. Well, I guess that about sums it up for now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment