Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good day

Whew! Long day today.  Chris had to work so it was just me and the kids until eight o'clock tonight. They keep me going all day that is for sure. Just as one is taken care of the other needs something then of course they have to do the everybody needs something at once thing at least a few times. I think they like to see mom run around like a crazy person. I can't complain though. I am so blessed to have the children I have. I know they are not perfect just as none of us are but I could not ask for children that love each other and love me and Chris more than what they do. Even my busy little boy loves to just crawl up in my lap and just sit with mommy and give me hugs and kisses! I am so thankful! Well, it is nine o'clock and all three are asleep, so I think I am going to go hang out with the hubby for a little while before we both crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment