Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy, Busy

Busy few days. Chris is finally off! So, when he got home from work yesterday morning we hit the pool. It was nice! Then we hung out inside while the little ones napped then we got up and went and got some dinner and picked up the stuff for me to put a perm in Kathryn's hair. When we got home it was not to long before Chris crashed bless his heart. Then once I got the little ones down I tackled putting the perm in Kathryn's hair. It turned out so cute and with her tender little head she only screamed a couple of times! Poor thing her head is so tender. I am hoping having the perm in it will make getting ready for school in the mornings a lot easier. I know when I have had perms in the past it is a lot quicker to get ready. She did not make it to bed until 11:30. Me midnight. Oh well, it is done now and maybe we can catch a little extra rest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment