Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Moments

So Kathryn, ended up spending the night with with her Nana last night. She loves to do that. Last night was a little different though. She is normally all about telling me and Chris she is ready for us to go so that she can have her Nana to herself and she did ask us if we were ready to leave. However once we said we were leaving she started giving lots of hug, kisses, and I will miss you's. Hugs and kisses and I love you are standard but she normally is not concerned about missing us. She walked out to the van with us as we were leaving doing more of the same. I told Chris, she has never done this before. Then last night, my phone rings and it is her calling to talk. She started telling me all sorts of stuff. And made sure to let me know that she missed me. I usually call her to tell her good night when she spends the night away and she called me before I could call her. It was so sweet. It is always interesting when your children hit a new point in their growth. She is really becoming aware of spending time together. She has already said she does not want to go back to school because she wants to spend all of her time with me. I hope that the transition back to school will be an easy one for her. I love her so much and I enjoy our time together. She is just growing up so fast. I can't wait to see how all of her potential starts to shine!

1 comment: