Saturday, July 31, 2010

Swing shift stinks!

Swing shift stinks! Chris works 12 hour swing shift. So he works days and nights. Nights usually don't bother me too bad because he at least gets to see everyone for about two hours during the day. When he works days he may go his whole stretch with out seeing the kids because of bed times(especially if it is during the school year). Well, this week has been extra long because he is working overtime, which we are thankful he can do. However he is working four days of his seven off which has him working 8 nights in a row. His schedule never has him doing more than four in a row. I know he is so tired and exhausted. So am I. I do not know how in the world wives of our military men do it. Or how the spouse of someone who has to travel all the time for work does it. There is no down time. I miss my hubby and will be so glad when he is home and does not have to work for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment