Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bed Rest update!

I went to the dr yesterday and I am still having the pains I was having before and still having some contractions off and on. The bed rest has calmed things down but the pain and contractions are still there. I am not however in labor. This truly has been such a different pregnancy. My dr wants to start seeing me every week from here on out. He also said that if all of this continues there is the possibility of having to have the baby early. Like at 34 weeks. Which is 6 weeks early. I am going to do everything I can to make it as far as I can.  I don't want my babies first weeks of life to be spent in the NICU! So, I am continuing on total bed rest and will see my dr every week and will continue to be praying that all will stay calm and that this baby will be born in January healthy and strong and all will be well. I know it is going to be an interesting next couple of months. Thanksgiving and Christmas and Sara and Samuel's birthdays...so much going on and figuring it all out with me on bed rest. Oh, well. God is in control and that makes things easier simply knowing that He has it all in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment