Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, Thanksgiving for us was a little off this year. Chris had to work and me and the kids went with my parents to my Aunts house. I am still on bed rest so I could not get out and play with the kids like I would have loved to do. However, we had a great visit and and my cousin was able to get some really great shots of Kathryn and Samuel. Sara Grace spent most of the day sleeping in PopPop's lap! Enjoy the pics!

Love this pic!

Jennifer was able to get some really neat shots.

Playing with Cousin Addison.

Just chiilin'

Trying to figure out what those shiny things do

Love this

Where to?

Hmmmm

Handsome little man!

Neat pic

Hmmmm

Love it!

having fun with great uncle Stan

cheers

So sweet


Cuties

Love this picture!


Awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment