Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Pictures and Updates

So, I now have some new pictures to put on here. I love them all. Kathryn is almost 6 and 1/2, Samuel is almost 23 months and Sara Grace is almost 11 months. She now has three teeth and is working on several more. I don't think it will be too much longer before she is walking! Samuel never ceases to amaze us with his silliness and just sheer boyness! Lol! Kathryn is doing so well in school. Her grades are great and she is excelling so well in her reading. Her medicine has made such a big difference. We are seeing changes daily. At her check up a couple of weeks ago she has already lost 8.5 pounds! She has an abundance of energy and acts so much more like a six year old should. Well, I guess that is that and now some really great pictures!

Daddy has a built in fur rug on his chest!

Samuel put a clean diaper on his head and thought it was too funny!

SweetHeart!

That's my handsome man!

Sara Grace!

Trying to figure out the camera!

Cheese

Ahhhh

Always ready for his picture to be taken

Something was so funny

She got him

Got him again

What a smile

So sweet!

My happy boy

Cheese

If that is not a look of plotting I ma not sure what is!

Well, now we know what she was plotting

Love this picture

Excited

silly

hmmmmm

silly girl

Sara Grace giving PopPop some lovin

happy Girl

That's my boy

Cheese

picture ready

Good lookin

making sure is hat is just right




Now it is good

ready to play ball

Mom!

Cheese is his favorite thing to say when the camera comes out.

and again

my sweet fella


He couldn't care less about the tv behind him.

So happy

I think he said juice that time.

Christmas card pictures

Somebody had to be silly

Happy beautiful children

That's my Kathryn

so pretty

hey mom

She likes to have her picture taken too

Just playing

pretty girl

My big girl

So pretty

My little man always ready to have his picture taken

silly girls

say what

No comments:

Post a Comment