Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby items

Hello all. I just wanted to let you know that I have two baby items that I am selling if anyone is interested. I have a beautiful pink and white baby bassinet. It is like new. Chasity has to sleep in a certain position for her reflux so she had to have something different to sleep in. Anyway, it is great fro being able to move baby around from room to room. it can be stationary or can rock. The bassinet part itself can be removed and the rest used as a changing table. It also has a storage basket below to keep handy anything you want to have nearby for baby.

I also have a nursing pillow. It is the brand My Brest Friend. You can look them up on line. They are fantastic, This one is new and I did not get to use it as Chasity was unable to nurse.

I am asking 100.00 obo for the bassinet. and 35.00 for the pillow. If you or anyone you know might be interested please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment