Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Medical Updates

It has been a busy week around here. Last Friday Chris had a vasectomy. Bless his heart things have been rough for him. The doctor had a very hard time getting everything done the way it needed to be and Chris is not having an easy recovery. He is now on his second round of pain medicine as well as an antibiotic(just as a precaution) . He is supposed to return to work Friday night on his regular schedule but the doctor  is not so sure Chris will be ready for that. So he is off and can't do anything. It is driving him crazy. I went and had my MRI done yesterday. That was hands down the worst thing ever. I do not like close tight spaces so being stuck in an MRI tube was not fun. I almost had a panic attack, but Jesus is so good and as  I said His name over and over again I calmed down and was able to let them finish. I was told that my doctor should have the results in a few days. If I don't here anything then there is nothing to really be concerned about going on and will just go to my follow up next month. If there is something going on then I will here from my doctor. I would really like to hear either way. So I will update when I have updates. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us. We really really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment