Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dr. Update

Went to the neurologist yesterday. He did all sorts of little test to check all of my neurological skills out. I passed all of those. The only area I had an issue with was when he told me to close my eyes as tight as I could and not to let him open them, and he proceeded to try to lift them. He could open my right eye. That is the side of my face that I was having issues with before. HE thinks that I may have had a mild case of bells palsy and that would have been why my face did what it did and why I lost my taste. Good thing is those things have all but fixed themselves. As far as the headaches and the dizziness goes he does not know why those are happening. So, I am going to have an MRI done on March 22nd and will follow up with him in April. HE does not think there is anything going on but wants to look in my head just to see if there is an answer to my headaches and dizziness there. So, he said he is not concerned, there are no signs that there is anything really wrong and we will go from here. The doctor I went and saw was fantastic. I could not have asked for a better experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment