Thursday, October 28, 2010

BED REST!

Went to the doctor today and he said that I am not in labor but have an aggravated uterus. Which could cause me to go into labor at anytime. Thus, he put me on strict bed rest and medicine to hopefully get me through 8 more weeks of the pregnancy. I am 27 now. I never thought 34 weeks would be a goal for one of my pregnancies. Anyway, I am doing my best to deal with being told that I can't do anything for the next eight weeks. It is a lot harder than I thought. When you are the one who does everything for everyone in your family then are told you can do nothing...that is a hard pill to swallow. But, I know that God is in control and He will bring us though this! My parents have already been so great and have already said that they would be here for me as much as I needed them. it is crazy how one day can change so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment