Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few Little Updates

Well, this has been a very eventful week. Sara Grace has gone from crawling to standing in what seems like overnight. She is too funny. She gets mad when she is standing and she can't walk to where she is wanting to go. I really think it makes her mad that she has to sit down and then crawl to where she is wanting to go. I am thinking it is not going to take her too long to figure out the walking thing. I have hit 26 weeks in my pregnancy. Having a good many braxton kicks contractions. That is always such a funny feeling. I had a real contraction this morning. Nothing major. Nothing else happening or going on. Baby is moving just fine. I just think this momma needs more rest. Rest is such a funny thing. It always runs away just when you think you have caught it. Samuel has his first dentist appointment today. Kathryn has one with him so I am sure this will be interesting. he likes his teeth being messed with so hopefully it will all go smooth. Well, I guess that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment