Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Please pray

So the weekend started out normal. Then late Saturday night my lower back started to hurt. Needless to say I have had several days of wondering what in the world is going on. Lower back pain, pelvic pain that has made walking difficult, some lower abdominal pain, then today could not use the restroom without contracting. Needless to say... I went to the dr and he checked me and my cervix is still closed. That is good but he is not sure what is going on. He thinks it might just be that my body is tired and is trying to tell me to rest. He has me on modified bed rest and he is running two tests, one to be sure that I am not in labor and another to double check and make sure that I don't have a urinary tract infection or a kidney infection. I will go back and see him Thursday and hopefully my body will have calmed down by then. I am 27 weeks this week  so I still have a ways to go. 10 weeks for me. If the pain does not stop and keeps going we would possibly be looking at 34 weeks delivery. We don't want that! So please pray that all will calm down and that my body will behave and get us 10 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment