Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still in pain

Yesterday morning started out very promising. I got up and started getting Kathryn ready for school. She got on the bus and I came in and Samuel and Sara woke up. About an hour later the pain set in. My pelvic bones and muscles just were not happy. Contractions would come and go with having one and hour or hour and a half. Then once Kathryn came home we had an hour and a half before gymnastics. We get to gymnastics, I am sore but okay. We go to leave and I start having contractions. I have them every few minutes for about a half hour then they stop. I had two or three the rest of the night. However the pelvic pain was so bad it just hurt to try to move. I stayed on the couch until 11 then moved to the bed. I have been sore since I woke up this morning. No Contractions so far today. I am having some pain in my upper back, parallel to my chest. I go see my doctor today at two. I hope there are some answers from the test he did Tuesday. If not I guess it is just going to be a painful waiting game. I will write later when I know something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment