Saturday, October 30, 2010

Medical Update

In my last entry I talked about being put on bed rest and on medicine to stop the crazy contractions I was having. Well I started the medicine yesterday and was having severe headaches with it. This morning when I took my first dose I had all sort of issues pop up. My blood pressure dropped, my pule started racing, and I got the worst headache. I called the hospital and they told me to come down and get monitored.  I did and the dr was without a doubt the kind of doctor that makes you thankful for the dr you have. He would not listen to anything i was saying and when it was all said and done I was told to go home, don't take the medicine anymore and call my dr on Monday. I do believe that could have been decided over the phone verses making me sit in labor and delivery triage for four hours! Anywho, I am about to go to sleep tomorrow and hopefully the crazy contractions won't return! My dad has been so great with all of this. He was at the house all day today. Doing anything and everything that needed to be done. I am so blessed to have the wonderful parents I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment