Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New baby News!

Went to the dr today and this is what we now are dealing with. Found out today that the doctor is a little concerned about her size. I had a sono last week and she was measuring smaller than was expected. So he is running weekly test to monitor her status and her body functions are great and on track. However, she was only in the 17th percentile for her size and once they are in the 10th there is a problem. So since she is so close they are watching everything very carefully. I will go back next week and do the same test that I had done today. Then the next week when I am 34 weeks I will have another complete sonogram and they will do all of her weights and measurements then. My doctor said at that point if she is maintaining at the 17th percentile or is above the 17th then we will keep on doing what we are doing. However, if she has dipped below the 17th percentile then we will probably have to do a round of steroids and go ahead and deliver her. She is also breech so if we do deliver there is a possibility of c-section if she does not change position. So, right now I am just trying to process everything. I know everything is going ot be okay and our little munchkin will arrive right on time. God is faithful and I trust HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment