Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Milestone

Today is the beginning of my second trimester! Whoo Whooo! I am 14 weeks today. It is crazy to think that I am pregnant again and that it is going by this fast. I guess each new one seems to go by quicker. I am so blessed that God has chosen to send us this newest blessing. If things go as doctors appointments are scheduled, I should be having my next sono at the end of August and hopefully we will be able to find out then what we are having! I really hope we can find out. I did not find out with Sara Grace that she was a girl until a week before I had her! It is really hard to decorate when you don't know and you would like to have stuff for the hospital that is not gender neutral! Anyway, so thankful for our health and look forward to enjoying the rest of my pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment