Friday, July 23, 2010

First Post

Well, I guess here we go. I have never blogged before but I guess you have to start somewhere. I hope to add pictures and lots of neat things before it is all said and done. But, for starters I will just say that this blog will hopefully be fun and a neat way to keep my thoughts and our silliness organized! We are are growing family. Me and my husband Chris got married March 8, 2003. We then bought a home and proceeded to start our family. Our first blessing, our daughter Kathryn, was born in June 2004. We had lots of great moments just the three of us. Then in 2008 we were blessed to find out that God had another blessing on the way! We welcomed our son Samuel in January 2009. And boy oh boy did the blessings start raining down! We found out later that year that our third blessing was on the way! And we welcomed our 2nd daughter Sara Grace in December of 2009. Talk about a whirlwind of a year! Well, that leads me to our fourth blessing which we are expecting in January 2011! God has been so gracious and kind to us. We are so very thankful for all the blessings in our lives. We thank God everyday for His Son Jesus! Without Him our lives would be so empty. Well, I guess that is it for starters and I will try to get lots more on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment