Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flutter Flutter

It does not matter how many children you have, you start feeling the little flutters that let you know, "hey I am in here" it is always so neat. It is always amazing to me when those flutters start and how much more you begin to connect with the child inside of you. You go so long knowing that yes there is a baby in there and your body does all sorts of things to let you know that there is a baby in there. But, to have those flutterings that just say Hey mom, what ya doing? There is nothing else like it. I go for my next check up in two weeks and I am so looking forward to hearing that sweet heartbeat again! Just a month and we will get to see our little one again at my next sono. Hopefully we will find out what we are having then too. Until then though I will just enjoy the sweet moments when I am able to feel the little flutters!

No comments:

Post a Comment