Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some random pictures

Here are some random pictures I thought I would share
This one is one of my favs of Kathryn with Samuel!

Love this one of my two men!
Big sister Kathryn with her baby brother for the first time
Kathryn so excited to finally have a baby sister!

Me and Kathryn just chillin on the couch
Headed out for our 6 year anniversary dinner(March 2009)
Kathryn being silly on her first day of Kindergarten!
The first meeting of Big sister and big brother with baby sister Sara(That's one proud Daddy)
Sara Grace One day old
Hollywood baby!

My pretty girl giving her snowgirl a hug
Daddy's little helper
Samuel loves the beach!
She is always smiling

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Great blog site. I'm going to try to do this when I have some time.
    God bless you all,
    tomo

    ReplyDelete