Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yuk!

Today has been rather yucky! I am thirteen weeks and five days pregnant and my blood pressure is not behaving! It has misbehaved in the past at the end of my pregnancies but never like this so soon. It is going up and down back and forth and is making me feel very bad. I am supposed to call my doctor in the morning with the tracking I have been doing this weekend so he will have an idea of what we need to do. I am guessing it will be medication that I normally go on at the end of my pregnancies. All I have to say is I certainly hope that bed rest is not brought up. How in the world do you do bed rest when you have three children ages six, one and a half and seven months and your husband works swing shift? I pray that God will intervene and calm my blood pressure down so that me and the baby remain safe and healthy! Thank you Lord for always taking care of me. Thank you for your healing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment