Wednesday, December 29, 2010

36 Weeks

I am thirty six weeks today! Wow, what a long road this has been. I have been on bed rest now for almost 10 weeks and boy can I feel it. My little girl is still moving like crazy and has started this past week doing what I call a "thumper" thing. If you you remember the movie bambi and the little rabbit Thumper, that is what she is reminding me of this week. I will periodically get these movements that feel just like that little rabbits foot going to town. It is very funny. I have never experienced that before, but then again that has been par for the course for this pregnancy. I will see my dr next Thursday and see what is going on and where we stand. I hope to see him a little sooner but...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you have made it so far! I can't imagine being on bed rest for as long as you have, but that sweet baby is growing more and more because of it! I hope everything goes well at your next doctor's appt.

    ReplyDelete