Thursday, December 9, 2010

Belly Cast Project

Ok. So here it is. Let me a throw a disclaimer out there first. There are pictures in this post of the belly cast we made. Now it is of my chest and belly. Please keep that in mind before scrolling down and looking at the pics!

The first two pics were taken after the cast came off of me.

The next picture is after adding in smoothing coat of plaster but before it is sanded
The next picture is after it has been sanded and had the cream color added to it
The next is of the first shade of green




The next pictures are of the final product minus a clear coat that i will put on at a later time. I will also add ribbon and hang it up then as well. Once those things are done I will take more pictures and put them on here.










And yes, our newest little additions name is going to be Chasity Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment