Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve is Here!

Well, we have made it to Christmas Eve! We are excited! We will be going to my parents house tonight. They live all of five minutes away. My whole side of the family(except my sister and her girls) will be there tonight. I can't wait to see all of the children playing together. This will be the first Christmas for Sara Grace and I can't wait to watch her in action. Samuel was not quite a year last Christmas so this year is going to be so fun for him! Kathryn is super excited! She has been ready for a while and can't wait to see everyone and of course open her presents. My sister and her girls will be heading down the day after Christmas. We are excited about that as well. I don't think my sister has ever seen me quite this pregnant before! She has not met Sara Grace and Samuel was only 6 months old the last time she saw him. So this Christmas is going to be a fun one. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment