Sunday, December 5, 2010

Perspective

I think it is going to be a long week and a half until my next sonogram. There has been a lot of movement from my little girl and there have been a lot of contractions as well. Nothing really happening from them though. At least not that I can tell.  I have my next appointment Wednesday and they will do another biophysical profile so I am sure they will look at my cervix too. My dad is sick and is having to stay in the bed until he is better and Chris is on his long stretch of working so it has been a few long days around here. Fortunately Chris is off for the remainder of the month starting on the 16th. And as it stands right now there is the possibility I could be in the hospital then. So much running through my mind right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment