Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not much fun

The title sums up the past couple of days. Last night as I got up from the dinner table I discovered that I could not walk. I was in such excruciating pain that I could not move my legs without experiencing the worst pain I have ever felt. I sat down and a little later tried again. No better. Chris had to all but pick me up to get me to the couch. After lying down for about 30-40 minutes I tried to get up without success. Chris got me back to the bedroom and I got in the bed. After about an hour and some phone calls and a lot of water we decided to go to  labor and delivery triage where after a while I was sent home on percecet(sp?). It did not really do much for the pain. I came home and went to sleep and after a night of hurting got  up and went to my doctors appointment where I was told they were so sorry but there was nothing they could really do for me to make the pain go away except to have the baby and at 35 weeks the baby is just not yet ready for that. So, I am at home and still hurting and so looking forward to being able to have Chasity and putting all of this pain behind us! I am so exhausted but I know she is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment