Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pregnancy update for week 34

Ok, so we went to the dr yesterday and all is well. Our little girl they thought was small is weighing in at over 5 pounds! So no worries there. My cervix is still at one centimeter and is now very soft. The only thing that is a little something to think about is the fact that she has decided to move out of the heads down position into the transverse position. That means she is head at one side butt at the other and feet playing trampoline with my cervix. So, now we are going to be watching to see what she does and continue to take it a week at a time. If I go into labor and she is still transverse then we will do a c-section and if I get to 37 weeks and she is still that way we will do a c-section. However, we are hopeful that she will turn back to heads down and we will be able to do this the good old fashioned way! If I am still pregnant at 37 weeks we should be planning an induction for that week so that I can go ahead and come off of bed rest. We are on 8 weeks completed on bed rest now and my body is tired of bed rest. But we are hanging in there and can't wait to meet out little Chasity!

No comments:

Post a Comment