Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday!

Tomorrow, is my 28th birthday. Chris has to work and I am still on bed rest so we celebrated at home today. It was so sweet. Chris and Samuel went out to pick up my cake and presents and the girls stayed home with me. As soon as they go home Samuel was letting me know he had cake for me. Kathryn and Samuel came into the living room with my presents and Chris brought in the cake. I had requested a certain chocolate cake and he got the right one! It was so delicious!!! He bought me a warm and fuzzy blanket and bag set. Which was perfect for me because I am one of those people who can never have enough blankets to snuggle with and what girl can't use a new bag? He also got me a beautiful necklace! Can't go wrong giving your wife a key to your heart necklace in white gold and diamonds! At least for me it was perfect! My hubby made it such a wonderful day and my kids made it oh so sweet! Their faces covered in chocolate from the cake was priceless!. Then, my parents came over and brought me a beautiful card and another necklace. This time it was a heart with all my babies birthstones hanging from it! They even bought two for our little Chasity since we don't know if she will be making her grand entrance this month or next.(My guess is this month)But I love it! IT really has been such a sweet and wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment